Monday, November 23, 2009













The next day I have to wake up at like 8AM to go out to san fransico. It was so cold but the weather was nice :D. We went up to some monk's house and eat congee. We decided to walk around the city lol and then go buy jamba juice lmaoo and it was soo cold :D. I don't remember what happened =.= lol we race each other up the highest o___o road or something lmaoo. After we bought the jamba juice we coem back up the temple/monk's house for the ceremonies for my grandpa we have to wear those white outfit and hat. And then we kneel down on the ground for a while. In the afternoon my cuzzin want to go the park lol haha! he was wearing a girl's boots o_o lmao and he likes it! It makes me feel like a kid again going to the park x)Good times good times.

No comments: